Sunday, June 3, 2007

Light, I, Flower, Water


There is no cloud.
There is no wind.
I perch by the pond.
The fish swimming about, light, I, flower, and water.
The pure grapes of life.

Mother is picking basils.
Bread, basils and cheese, a cloudless sky
Some wet petunias.
Salvation is nearby, amidst the courtyard flowers.

Such caresses light pours the copper bowl
From up the high wall, the ladder brings dawn
dawn to earth
Every thing is hidden behind a smile
There is a crevice in the wall of time
through which my visage is visible
There is a lot that I don't know.
I know if i pick a plant I will die.
I fly up tp the pick, I am full of wings.
I can find my way out in the dark; I am full of lanterns.
I am full of light, of sands
And of shrubs and trees.
I am full of paths, of bridges, of rivers and of waves.
I am full of a leaf's reflection in water.
How infinity my loneliness is!


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great!

but Remember to up to date as soon as possible

Your Friend
Faceless

Anonymous said...

Good brief and this post helped me alot in my college assignement. Thanks you for your information.