Friday, June 8, 2007

And A Message On The Way


And A Message On The Way
Some day
I will come and bring a message.
Into veins I will cast night,
And call out,"O you whose baskets are full of dreams!"
I have brought you an apple,the red apple of the sun.
I will come to offer the beggar a lilac flower.
I will give the lovely leprous woman a pair of earrings.
To a blind man I will say,''How enchanting the garden is!"
I will become peddler,roam the alleyways
And cry out,"Dews,dews,dews."
A passer-by will say,"It is indeed a dark night."
To him I will give a galaxy.
On the bridge there is a little legless girl.
Round her neck I will hang the Great Bear.
All lips I will purge of obscenities.
All Walls I will tear down.
I will inform the bandits,
"A caravan is arriving with a load of smile."
I will tear up the clouds
Graft the eyes onto the sun,the hearts onto love
The shadows onto water,and the branches onto wind.
I will graft infantile dreams to the murdering crickets.

I will fly kites
Water Flowerpots,
Go to horses and cows,
And put the green grass of love before them.

1 comment:

Hush Hush said...

Splendid!

This article is a masterpiece! but remember dear Angel try to avoid vebosity and keep your texts plain as possible,

Yours
Faceless